Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Bridge

by Yvonne McCarthy Bariatric Girl

This past weekend I spoke at the WLSFA.org Meet and Greet in Las Vegas and I will be sharing much more but for now it will just be a video.

At the end of my presentation I wrapped it up with "The Bridge". The words are from "The Language of Letting Go by Melanie Beattie. All of the photographs are mine except two. The song was something I wrote years ago and I finally decided to use it for one of my videos. I played guitar and sang and narrated the video. The words are so perfect for us in our community so I hope you'll enjoy it.

I have tons of photographs and videos and experiences to share from the incredible event and it will take me a while to gather them and make sense of it all. So for now...here's The Bridge.

No comments: