Friday, October 29, 2010

Give your review on WLS!

Just a quick post because I'm off to Houston for the Obesity Help Houston event next week and it's been BUSY!! I'm trying to pull the fashion show together, speak, take clothes for the clothing exchange etc. It's not too late to come!

There's a site called realself.com and they contacted me for info to write a blog post about my story. You can find a very well written and very kind article here:

http://www.realself.com/blog/bariatric-girl-second-chance-at-life

Most importantly they have a section where you can review your weight loss surgery and I'd love for you to go there and tell your story. Here's that link!

http://www.realself.com/Gastric-bypass-surgery/reviews

See you after big fun and inspiration in Houston!
Love and Light
Yvonne

3 comments:

Paula said...

OK - I left a review :)

Waning Woman said...

I did, too. :D

gastric bypass surgery Los Angeles said...

Great to hear from those who have undergone the surgery that it is worth the pennies.What is also important is you get it done from the right doctor and agency so that it is a successful mission.